<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A long weekend with a lot of sleep and motion in it, an odd combination, but not so bad after the unusually busy and hectic week I had, getting back to work with all of its vagaries and last-minute surprises. Frequently I found myself wondering if I had lost some crucial part of my brain, trying to piece things together... And now a couple of different writing projects, one short, one a little longer, both causing me to say rather strange things. Music, music, music: a little Iron and Wine, a little Beck, a little stuff I haven't listened to since college (I won't bore you with specific names), a little jazz, a few seconds of Jacques Brel, then the normal Sunday evening tightening of the reins--paying bills, charging the phone (to say what, we wonder), typing furiously, eating healthy (pecans, anyone? oranges? both incurably good for you), reading nada, writing everything, some apologetic emails, some to-do lists, yada. yada. yada.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?