<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just watched, again, Band of Outsiders. Fine work--what has happened to French cinema? I guess that's an old question. This just seemed so full of energy and life and spirit... has something happened to France? Watched, also, Code Unknown, which the critics I respect hated but really moved me...

Have added J. Robert Lennon's Pieces for the Left Hand to the roster--100 short-shorts, seemingly of little consequence but explosive when scrutinized.

Have also added Amy Newman's BirdGirl Handbook to the rotisserie rack--my brother chose it for a chapbook contest recently. I'm pondering reading Barack Obama's autobiography as well.

Any feelings about Rahm Emanuel?

And speaking of chapbooks--not sure if anyone reads this blog regularly, or at all, so I can make such statements without fear of being too self-promotional:
Tarpaulin Sky Press will publish a chapbook of mine entitled The Pictures in the fall.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?